Gravito LightCMP release notes.
First layer supports now “Reject all” button, enable it by defining third button label for first layer:
actions: ["Asetukset","Hyväksy kaikki","Estä kaikki"]
Max-width of the screen is changed to 100px with small screens.
CMP cookie content encoded (allows special characters in names of consent groups).
Minor bug and CSS fixes.
Support for Gravito SDK (enables e.g. integration with Gravito CDP), naming changes, minor enhancements.
Minor bug fixes, cookie setting to support subdomains added. Add following to configuration of CMP:
CSS fixes, support for RTL.
CSS fixes, minor bug fixes
Added support for Google Consent Mode (beta), see separate page for more details.
- Fully responsive, mobile optimized UI
- Presentation, CMP core logic and configuration are separated to allow maximum customization flexibility and deployment strategies
- Event-driven, user activity (consents, rejections etc.) emits events that can trigger ad/martech tags, data to analytics etc.
- Localization through configuration file
- Standard, tested deployment with tag management systems like Google Tag Manager, Tealium iQ and Ensighten